A superb work of full-colour minting, this exclusive Silver Proof coin celebrates one of the most venomous land snakes in the world. A master of camouflage, the Death Adder will hide beneath loose leaf litter and debris in forests and grasslands to lie patiently in wait for potential prey, delivering a rapid venomous strike that rarely misses its mark.
Crafted to immaculate Proof quality from 1oz of 99.9% pure silver, the 40.60mm ‘2016 $1 Death Adder 1oz Silver Proof Coin’ boasts an image of this deadly reptile on the reverse, brought vividly to life by fierce full-colour minting. The portrait of Queen Elizabeth II graces the obverse, affirming the coin’s official legal tender status.
With a dangerously low mintage of only 5,000, the latest release in the Deadly & Dangerous Series is sure to share the same fate as its predecessors and sell out at incredible speed. We strongly urge you to secure yours now before the market strikes!
- Exclusive! Mintage restricted to a mere 5,000 coins!
- Distinguished by a fearsome full-colour appreciation of Australia’s Death Adder
- Struck to immaculate Proof quality from 1oz of 99.9% pure silver
- Official Tuvalu legal tender – spans 40.60mm in diameter
- Beautifully presented within a high-gloss timber case
- Latest release in the Deadly & Dangerous series – sell-out assured!