The Eastern Brown Snake is fast-moving and aggressive. The venom that the Brown Snake carries is said to be the second most toxic venom of all land snakes worldwide. Considered dangerous to man, bites from this species of snake have caused death within minutes, with even a juvenile potentially delivering enough venom in a single bite to kill 20 adults. The Eastern Brown Snake grows to an average length of around 1.4 metres but has been found at 2.4 metres. Capturing the aggressiveness of this lethal reptile upon the 40.6mm flan, this flawless Silver Proof was an obvious choice for colour coin collectors and sold out rapidly.
- Struck to the pinnacle of Proof quality from 1oz of 99.9% fine silver
- Graced with a vivid design of Australia’s celebrated Eastern Brown Snake
- Tiny worldwide mintage just 5,000 – sold out at lightning speed
- Struck by The Perth Mint for Tuvalu as official legal tender of $1
- Set in a high-gloss timber case with a numbered Certificate of Authenticity